This section will show you how to edit the text area for your layout. If you need help or if this tutorial has helped you, just let me know. =D
Below is the text area coding I use, I'll explain what each code means and what it's purpose is.
• Background Color - This allows you to customize the background color to match your layout, this code is optional and if you want it to have no background colour then either leave it blank or delete it. For those who want a background color you need to either type the name of the code e.g. background-color: black; or you can enter the 6 digit hex code e.g. background-color: #000000; (black).
• Color - This is your desired font color for the text area. You can use any 6 digit color code for this bit. The hex code remember is a mixture of numbers and letters e.g. #b52bad.
• Text Align - This is the alignment of your text. E.g. left, right or centered.
• Padding - This is similar to the margin code, except this code expands from the inside of the selected area. I usually have a padding set to 3px (3 pixels) just so my text has a gap from the edges, this makes it look neater.
• } - This is a mandatory code. Without it, the entire style sheet could go wrong. You must make sure you put one at the end of every section of coding (all codes provided for this tutorial have them done for you, therefore this is only to be used as a future reference when you go solo on your first layout)
This section of the tutorial has now been covered. You may proceed to the next stage.