This section will show you how to edit the default link for your layout. I own this tutorial. Let me know if you need help or if it's helped you. =]
Below is the default link coding I use, I'll explain what each code means and what it's purpose is.
• Color - This is your desired font color for the default link. You can use any 6 digit color code for this bit. The hex code remember is a mixture of numbers and letters e.g. #b52bad.
• Font Style - This speaks for itself, it's basically the font style e.g. italic.
• Text Decoration - This code gives you the option to decorate your default link (including any others you add too) e.g. striked text.
• Font Weight - This is usually done in percentage or sometimes you can just write bold in this section. However, I always set it to 0 because it's personal preference.
• Letter Spacing - This is the spacing between the letters. A positive number pulls them further apart where as a negative number will push them closer together. 3 (positive number // -3 (negative number).
• } - This is a mandatory code. Without it, the entire style sheet could go wrong. You must make sure you put one at the end of every section of coding (all codes provided for this tutorial have them done for you, therefore this is only to be used as a future reference when you go solo on your first layout)
This section of the tutorial has now been covered. You may proceed to the next stage.