This section will show you how to edit the blockquote for your layout. I own full rights to this layout. If you need help or it has helped you, tell me. =]
Below is the blockquote coding I use, I'll explain what each code means and what it's purpose is.
• Background Colour - This allows you to customize the background color to match your layout, this code is optional and if you want it to have no background colour then either leave it blank or delete it. For those who want a background colour you need to either type the name of the code e.g. background-color: black; or you can enter the 6 digit hex code e.g. background-color: #000000; (black).
• Color - This is your desired font color for the blockquote. You can use any 6 digit colour code for this bit. The hex code remember is a mixture of numbers and letters e.g. #b52bad.
• Width - This code defines the width of your blockquote e.g. 500px would then make the blockquote 500 pixels wide. This number can be altered to your personal liking.
• Padding - This is similar to the margin code, except this code expands from the inside of the selected area. I usually have a padding set to 3px (3 pixels) just so my text has a gap from the edges, this makes it look neater.
• } - This is a mandatory code. Without it, the entire style sheet could go wrong. You must make sure you put one at the end of every section of coding (all codes provided for this tutorial have them done for you, therefore this is only to be used as a future reference when you go solo on your first layout)
This section of the tutorial has now been covered. You may proceed to the next stage.